To maximise the enjoyment of your AquaFinesse® water care hot tub product, it is essential to keep your filters clean, we recommend cleaning your filters at least once a week. To assist you with this, we at AquaFinesse® have developed special filter cleaning tablets to help keep your filter in optimum condition.
• Remove the filter.
• Fill a bucket with 2,7 Gallon / 10 liter of warm water.
• Add 2 AquaFinesse® Filter Cleaning tablets.
• Insert the filter in the bucket and leave for at least 1 hour (if your filter is heavily soiled you may leave it in the cleaning fluid for up to 24 hours).
• Be sure the filter is completely submerged in the water, if this is not possible turn the filter regularly to ensure complete cleaning.
• After one hour rinse the filter in the upright position with a strong stream of tapwater/hosepipe water working from the top to bottom.
• Insert filter back into the filterhouse of your hot tub. (If possible allow the filter to dry before replacing, we recommend buying an extra filter to allow you to do this).
If your filter becomes clogged with debris, you may experience an unpleasant smell. From experience we know that this smell stems from your filter and not the water itself. Although this will have no influence on the quality of the water, we do strongly recommend that you clean your filter immediately. Important: Good water quality is dependant on a clean filter.
|Land van herkomst|